NAPA Research and Education Foundation Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
August 01, 2015
- NAPA Research and Education Foundation Scholarship
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens who are enrolled full-time at an accredited postsecondary institution.
- They must be majoring in construction management, civil engineering or construction engineering.
- The applicant's school must offer at least one course on hot mix asphalt (HMA) technology.
- Selection is based on academic achievement, leadership potential, extracurricular involvements and stated career goals.