North Dakota State Student Incentive Grant
Scholarship Provided by : third party
April 15, 2016
- North Dakota State Student Incentive Grant
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens or permanent residents.
- They must be North Dakota residents who are high school graduates or GED recipients and enrolled as full-time students in a North Dakota undergraduate program that lasts for at least one academic year.
- They must be first-time undergraduate students who have no defaulted student loans and who owe no Title IV grant or loan refunds.
- Selection is based on financial need.