- Minnesota State Grant
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens or permanent residents who are Minnesota residents.
- They must be high school graduates, GED recipients or at least 17 years old by the end of the academic year.
- They must be enrolled in a diploma, certificate or degree program for at least three credits at an eligible Minnesota school.
- Applicants who are in default of a federal or state SELF student loan are ineligible, as are those who owe the Office of Higher Education for the overpayment of a state grant.
- They cannot have earned a baccalaureate degree previously or be more than 30 days past due on child support payments.
- Selection is based on financial need.