Adult Skills Education Award
Scholarship Provided by : third party
June 30, 2017
- Adult Skills Education Award
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens or permanent residents enrolling in a participating career college.
- Applicants must also either have a high school diploma, GED or pass an Ability to Benefit test.
- The minimum age requirement for application is 19.
- Applicants must also complete the NCCT Educational Success Potential Assessment.
- Selection is based on the overall strength of the application.