Lockheed Martin/HENAAC Scholars Program
Scholarship Provided by : third party
April 30, 2017
- Lockheed Martin/HENAAC Scholars Program
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens or permanent residents and full-time students who are majoring in computer science or aerospace, electrical, mechanical, software or systems engineering.
- They must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Applicants are not required to be Hispanic but must demonstrate strong leadership and involvement in the Hispanic community.
- Selection is based on the overall strength of the application.