Ford Scholars Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
March 01, 2017
- Ford Scholars Scholarship
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens or legal residents.
- They must be Oregon residents who are high school graduates, GED recipients or community college students who will be transferring to an Oregon four-year college with junior standing during the fall of the application year.
- They must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher or a GED score of 2650 or higher, have plans to earn a bachelor's degree at a non-profit Oregon institution and be enrolled as a full-time student no later than the fall of the application year.
- They must owe no educational grant refund money and must have no defaulted student loans. Applicants who have earned a bachelor's degree previously are ineligible.
- Selection is based on financial need.