Miami Chapter Nursing Scholarship Awards
Scholarship Provided by : third party
May 03, 2017
- Miami Chapter Nursing Scholarship Awards
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens or legal residents and be residents of Florida who are members of the National Black Nurses Association (NBNA).
- They must be majoring in nursing at an accredited postsecondary institution, have completed at least one semester and must have a GPA of 2.5 or higher.
- They must demonstrate financial need..
- Selection is based on academic merit, professional potential and financial need.