- Minority Scholarship Award for Physical Therapy Students
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens or legal permanent residents.
- They must be African-American, Hispanic, Native American, Pacific Islander, Native Hawaiian or Alaska Native.
- They must be in the final year of an accredited or developing professional physical therapist program at the time of award disbursement.
- Students must demonstrate academic excellence, service to minority affairs and career potential.
- Selection is based on the overall strength of the application.