Delaware Educational Benefits for Children of Deceased Veterans and Others
Scholarship Provided by : third party
July 26, 2015
- Delaware Educational Benefits for Children of Deceased Veterans and Others
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens or eligible non-citizens who have been Delaware residents for at least three years prior to application.
- They must be the child of an armed forces member who died from a service-related cause, is/was a prisoner of war or has been declared missing in action; a state police officer whose death was service-related; or a Department of Transportation employee who worked on the state highway system whose death was job-related.
- Applicants must be 16 to 24 years of age.
- Priority is given to students attending a Delaware public college, followed by students attending Delaware private colleges and those attending out-of-state institutions.
- Those attending private or out-of-state colleges must pursue majors that are not offered by Delaware public colleges.