Graduate and Professional Scholarship Program
Scholarship Provided by : third party
August 01, 2015
- Graduate and Professional Scholarship Program
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens or eligible non-citizens and legal residents of the state of Maryland.
- They must be degree-seeking graduate or professional students in nursing, veterinary medicine, law, social work, medicine, dentistry or pharmacology.
- They must be enrolled at one of the following schools: University of Maryland; Baltimore (UMB) Schools of Medicine, Dentistry, Law, Pharmacy, or Social Work; University of Baltimore School of Law; The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine; The Virginia-Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine or an eligible Maryland institution that grants a graduate degree in nursing, social work or pharmacology (first professional degree only).
- Selection is based on financial need.