- NOAA Educational Partnership Program Undergraduate Scholarships
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens and full-time undergraduates who are in the second year of a four-year degree program or in the third year of a five-year degree program.
- They must be attending an accredited minority serving institution (MSI), and they must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher on a four-point scale.
- Applicants must be majoring in a discipline that is related to environmental, atmospheric or oceanic sciences.
- Selection is based on relevant coursework completed, stated career goals, recommendations and extracurricular activities.