Ralph K. Hillquist Honorary SAE Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
March 15, 2017
- Ralph K. Hillquist Honorary SAE Scholarship
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens and full-time undergraduate juniors who are enrolled in an ABET-accredited mechanical or automotive engineering degree program at a U.S. college or university.
- They must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Preference will be given to applicants who have completed coursework in noise and vibration (e.g. physics, statics, vibration or dynamics).
- Selection is based on academic merit, leadership and special studies in noise and vibration.