Liberty Mutual Safety Research Fellowship Program
Scholarship Provided by : third party
February 01, 2017
- Liberty Mutual Safety Research Fellowship Program
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens and either have their Ph.D. or be working toward a masters or Ph.D.
- Preference is given to applicants working within an ABET-accredited safety program.
- The selection committee prefers applied safety/health research with a broad appeal and gives special consideration to ASSE members.
- Recipients must spend four to six weeks during the summer at the Liberty Mutual Research Center, in Hopkinton, MA, and write an article on their research or an outline for a grant proposal to continue the research.