Health Professions Preparatory Scholarship Program
Scholarship Provided by : third party
April 14, 2016
- Health Professions Preparatory Scholarship Program
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens accepted into or enrolled in a compensatory or pre-professional general education course of study at an accredited college or university.
- The applicant must be studying or have plans to study a subject that has been designated as a priority career category by the Indian Health Service.
- Applicants must plan to serve Native American or Alaska Native communities as a professional healthcare provider after completing the necessary training.
- Selection is based on academic achievement, recommendation letters and stated career goals.