Nursing Scholarship Program
Scholarship Provided by : third party
May 08, 2016
- Nursing Scholarship Program
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens accepted by or enrolled in a nursing program at an accredited nursing school within the U.S. leading to an associate, baccalaureate or graduate nursing degree or diploma.
- Applicants must have no federal judgement liens and not be delinquent on a federal debt or have current service commitments.
- They must begin their nursing program no later than September 30.
- Selection is based on financial need, academic success, essay answers, resume and letters of recommendation.
- Preference is given to applicants enrolled full-time in undergraduate or master's nurse practitioner programs.