California Fee Waiver Program for Children of Veterans
Scholarship Provided by : third party
July 26, 2015
- California Fee Waiver Program for Children of Veterans
- Applicants must be the children, spouses, unmarried surviving spouses or registered domestic partners of veterans who are deceased or totally disabled due to service-related causes.
- The veteran must have served during a qualifying war period, and the child must be under 27 years of age (30 if the child is a veteran).
- There is no age limit for spouses or domestic partners.
- Children of veterans who have a service-connected disability, had one at the time of death, or died of service-related causes may qualify if their income is at or below the national poverty level.
- In this case, there is no age limit.