- BLET Auxiliary Scholarships
- Applicants must be the children of both a Grand International Auxiliary (GIA) and BLE member (living or deceased) and enrolled or accepted by an accredited university, college or institute of higher learning.
- If the applicant is a graduate student or returning to school as a sophomore, junior or senior, he or she must have a minimum 3.0 GPA.
- Selection is based on academic record, leadership, character and personal achievement.
- Applicants must have a parent participating in the IWC. CSE Insurance Youth Scholarship for Children of Public Employees,$250-$1