California Law Enforcement Personnel Dependents Grant Program
Scholarship Provided by : third party
July 26, 2015
- California Law Enforcement Personnel Dependents Grant Program
- Applicants must be spouses or children of California peace officers, Department of Corrections or Youth Authority employees or full-time firefighters who were killed or totally disabled due to accident or injury in the line of duty.
- They must enroll at an accredited California community college, college or university for a minimum of six units.
- Financial need is required.
- Awards match the amount of a Cal Grant award.