Random House Inc. Creative Writing Competition
Scholarship Provided by : third party
March 28, 2017
- Random House Inc. Creative Writing Competition
- Applicants must be seniors in a New York City Public High School who are 21 years old or younger.
- Must not have family members employed by Bertelsmann or its subsidiaries.
- Students must submit a literary composition.
- Possible formats include poetry/spoken word, fiction/drama or personal essay/memoir.
- College essays, book reports, myths and legends will not be accepted.
- Foreign language submissions are not allowed, and all work must not have been previously published or awarded.