- Judith Resnik Memorial Scholarship
- Applicants must be rising undergraduate sophomores, juniors or seniors and have a GPA of 3.0 or higher on a four-point scale.
- They must be enrolled in an ABET-accredited degree program in aeronautical engineering, aerospace engineering or astronautical engineering.
- They cannot be receiving a renewable scholarship from the Society of Women Engineers.
- Applicants who are receiving full funding from another source (such as the U.S. military or an employee reimbursement plan) are ineligible.
- Selection is based on the overall strength of the application.