American Council of Engineering Companies of New Jersey Member Organization Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
February 03, 2017
- American Council of Engineering Companies of New Jersey Member Organization Scholarship
- Applicants must be rising undergraduate juniors or above enrolled in an ABET-accredited bachelor's degree program in engineering, a master's degree program in engineering, a doctoral degree program in engineering or an accredited land surveying program.
- Master's students must either be enrolled in an ABET-accredited program or must hold a bachelor's degree in engineering from an ABET-accredited school.
- Doctoral students must hold either an ABET-accredited bachelor's degree or an ABET-accredited master's degree in engineering.
- They must be U.S. citizens.
- Selection is based on GPA, personal essay, recommendation letter, work experience and extracurricular involvement.