- Media Fellows Program
- Applicants must be rising undergraduate juniors and seniors who are attending school full time.
- They must be degree-seeking students who are majoring in subjects that provide preparation for a career in strategic public policy research, planning, advertising or buying.
- Eligible majors include but are not limited to political science, mass communication, marketing and journalism.
- They must have a demonstrated interest in pursuing a career in the field of strategic media planning.
- They must have a major GPA of 3.0 or higher and must demonstrate financial need.
- Selection is based on the overall strength of the application.