Maryland Dent-Care Loan Assistance Repayment Program
Scholarship Provided by : third party
August 31, 2015
- Maryland Dent-Care Loan Assistance Repayment Program
- Applicants must be residents of Maryland with valid unrestricted licenses to practice dentistry in Maryland.
- They must be employed full-time as dentists in Maryland, and they must be providing care to Maryland Medical Assistance Program (MMAP) recipients.
- At least 30 percent of each applicant's patients must be from the MMAP program.
- Applicants must have outstanding loans on which they have not defaulted.