NADCA Indiana Chapter 25 Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
June 02, 2017
- NADCA Indiana Chapter 25 Scholarship
- Applicants must be residents of Indiana or of a state that is adjacent to Indiana.
- They must be enrolled at an Indiana school or at a Foundry Educational Foundation (FEF) member school located in a state that is adjacent to Indiana.
- They must have prior work experience in manufacturing, the die casting industry or the cast metal industry.
- Preference will be given to applicants who are studying a subject that is related to the die casting industry.
- Selection is based on the overall strength of the application.