Governor's Education Grant for Working Adults
Scholarship Provided by : third party
July 07, 2016
- Governor's Education Grant for Working Adults
- Applicants must be residents of Delaware and U.S. citizens or eligible non-citizens who are 18 or older.
- Applicants must meet income requirements.
- Students must attend a participating school in Delaware on a part-time basis and be employed in Delaware full-time with a small employer, part-time, or through temporary employment.
- Applicants must be employed by an eligible employer who contributes to the Blue Collar Training Fund Program.
- Academic progress is monitored.