Masonic Scholarship Program
Scholarship Provided by : third party
February 24, 2017
- Masonic Scholarship Program
- Applicants must be pursuing a post-secondary education in any state at an institution which provides a two-year or four-year college program or vocational training.
- They do not need to have a Masonic connection.
- Selection is based on academic record, communication skills and financial need, but the most important is service to school and community with an emphasis on leadership roles.
- Finalists will be asked to appear before the committee for personal interviews.