Henry Luce Foundation/ACLS Dissertation Fellowships in American Art
Scholarship Provided by : third party
October 26, 2017
- Henry Luce Foundation/ACLS Dissertation Fellowships in American Art
- Applicants must be Ph.D. candidates in an art history department in the U.S. who are working on dissertations about American visual arts history.
- All the Ph.D. requirements should be met except the dissertation before taking the fellowship.
- Applicants should submit an application, a proposal, a bibliography, illustrations (optional), a publications list (optional), three reference letters and an official transcript of graduate record.
- The fellowship lasts for a year.