National Tour Association (NTA) La Macchia Family Undergraduate Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
April 01, 2016
- National Tour Association (NTA) La Macchia Family Undergraduate Scholarship
- Applicants must be permanent residents of the U.S.,
- Full-time students and rising undergraduate juniors or seniors who are enrolled at an accredited four-year institution located in Wisconsin.
- They must be studying tourism, travel or hospitality and have a GPA of 3.0 or higher on a four-point scale.
- Applicants must have completed 60 or more credits by May of the application year.
- Selection is based on the overall strength of the application.