American Society of Travel Agents (ASTA) Arizona Undergraduate Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
April 01, 2016
- American Society of Travel Agents (ASTA) Arizona Undergraduate Scholarship
- Applicants must be permanent residents of the U.S. or Canada, be undergraduate students who are attending an accredited postsecondary institution located in Arizona and be studying a tourism-related subject.
- Two-year program students must be entering the second year of study, and four-year program students must be rising juniors or seniors.
- Two-year program students must have completed 30 or more credits, and four-year students must have completed 60 or more credits at the time of application. Applicants must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher on a four-point scale.
- Selection is based on the overall strength of the application.