National Tour Association (NTA) New Horizons-Kathy LeTarte Undergraduate Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
April 01, 2016
- National Tour Association (NTA) New Horizons-Kathy LeTarte Undergraduate Scholarship
- Applicants must be permanent residents of Michigan and must be enrolled at an accredited U.S. or Canadian four-year postsecondary institution.
- They must be rising undergraduate juniors or seniors who are studying travel, tourism or hospitality.
- They must have 60 or more credits completed by May of the application year and must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher on a four-point scale.
- Selection is based on the overall strength of the application.