NTA Massachusetts Undergraduate Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
April 01, 2016
- NTA Massachusetts Undergraduate Scholarship
- Applicants must be permanent residents of Massachusetts enrolled at an accredited two- or four-year postsecondary institution located in the state.
- They must be entering the second year of study if in a two-year program or entering the third or fourth year of study if in a four-year program.
- By May of the application year, two-year program students must have completed 30 or more credits, and four-year program students must have completed 60 or more credits.
- They must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher on a four-point scale.
- Selection is based on the overall strength of the application.