NTA Florida Undergraduate Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
July 26, 2015
- NTA Florida Undergraduate Scholarship
- Applicants must be permanent residents of Florida and be enrolled at an accredited two- or four-year postsecondary institution located in Florida.
- They must be entering the second year of a two-year program or entering the third or fourth year of a four-year program.
- They must be studying travel, tourism or hospitality at the undergraduate level. By May of the application year, they must have completed 30 or more credits if in a two-year program or 60 or more credits if in a four-year program.
- They must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher on a four-point scale.
- Selection is based on the overall strength of the application.