ASWA Seattle Chapter Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
May 31, 2017
- ASWA Seattle Chapter Scholarship
- Applicants must be part-time or full-time accounting students at an accredited postsecondary institution located in Washington state.
- Students must have finished at least 30 semester hours (or 45 quarter hours) within four weeks of the application deadline.
- They must have an overall GPA of 2.0 or higher.
- The scholarship is open to both male and female students.
- Selection is based on GPA, stated career goals and financial need.