CareerTech Foundation Teacher Recruitment/Retention Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
May 15, 2017
- CareerTech Foundation Teacher Recruitment/Retention Scholarship
- Applicants must be Oklahoma residents who are attending an accredited postsecondary institution located in Oklahoma.
- They must be current CareerTech educators who are pursuing a CareerTech certification or credential or they must be undergraduate juniors or seniors who are seeking to become CareerTech educators.
- They must be enrolled for at least 3 credits per term and must have a GPA of 2.5 or higher.
- Selection is based on the overall strength of the application.