HSF/Wells Fargo Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
March 30, 2017
- HSF/Wells Fargo Scholarship
- Applicants must be of Hispanic descent,
- U.S. citizens or legal permanent residents
- Undergraduate freshmen who are enrolled full-time at an accredited four-year postsecondary institution or be students transferring from a two-year institution to a four-year institution.
- They must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher on a four-point scale.
- Selection is based on the overall strength of the application.