- Asian and Pacific Islander American Scholarships
- Applicants must be of Asian or Pacific Islander ethnicity as defined by the U.S. Census.
- They must be legal citizens, nationals or permanent residents of the United States.
- Citizens of the Marshall Islands, Micronesia and Palau are also eligible.
- Applicants must be enrolling full-time as a first-year degree-seeking student in an accredited college or university in the U.S.
- They must have a GPA of 2.7 or higher or have earned a GED, and they must apply for federal financial aid.