Marshall Memorial Fellowship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
June 01, 2016
- Marshall Memorial Fellowship
- Applicants must be nominated by a recognized leader in their communities or professional fields.
- They must be between 28 and 40 years of age and demonstrate achievement within their profession, civic involvement and leadership.
- They must be U.S. citizens or permanent residents or be permanent citizens of one of the 38 countries listed on the scholarship page.
- European applicants will visit the United States for their fellowship opportunities.
- Candidates should have little or no previous experience traveling through Europe.
- Fellows visit five or six cities and meet with policy makers, business professionals and other community leaders.