- James F. and Doris M. Barton Scholarship
- Applicants must be New York residents who are members of the Empire State Youth Quarter Horse Association (ESYQHA).
- They also must be members of either the American Quarter Horse Association (AQHA) or the American Quarter Horse Youth Association (AQHYA).
- They must be enrolled in or planning to enroll in a two- or four-year degree program at an accredited postsecondary institution.
- Applicants must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher. Selection is based on the overall strength of the application.