Mary Eileen Dixey Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
October 31, 2015
- Mary Eileen Dixey Scholarship
- Applicants must be New Hampshire residents who are members of the American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA).
- They must be enrolled full-time in an accredited occupational therapy program at the associate's or master's degree level in the state of New Hampshire.
- Master's level students must be enrolled in a first professional degree program and must have completed at least one year of study to be eligible.
- Selection is based on the overall strength of the application.