Forum for Concerns of Minorities Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
April 01, 2017
- Forum for Concerns of Minorities Scholarship
- Applicants must be minority students accepted to an NAACLS-accredited Clinical Laboratory Science/Medical Technology program or a Clinical Laboratory Technician/Medical Laboratory Technician program.
- They must also demonstrate financial need.
- Foundation for Surgical Technology Scholarships,Varies,March 1,http://www.ast.org,N/A,
- Applicants should be enrolled in accredited surgical technology programs and be eligible to sit for the Certified Surgical Technologist examination sponsored by the National Board of Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting.