Michigan Competitive Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
March 01, 2017
- Michigan Competitive Scholarship
- Applicants must be Michigan residents since July 1 of the previous calendar year and have received a qualifying score on the ACT and a minimum 2.0 GPA.
- Applicants must also demonstrate financial need and be enrolled in an approved Michigan college or university.
- Applicants cannot be pursuing a degree in theology, divinity or religious education.
- This award is based on both financial need and academic merit.