Pauline Thompson Nursing Education Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
April 30, 2017
- Pauline Thompson Nursing Education Scholarship
- Applicants must be members of the Student Nurses Association of Pennsylvania (SNAP) or the National Student Nurses Association (NSNA).
- They must be enrolled in an associate's or bachelor's degree program in nursing at a postsecondary institution located in Pennsylvania.
- They must have completed at least one year of undergraduate study at the time of application.
- Students must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher on a four-point scale, must have leadership experience and must be involved in community service.
- Selection is based on academic merit, leadership and service to the community.