Physician Assistants for Latino Health Scholarships
Scholarship Provided by : third party
April 01, 2016
- Physician Assistants for Latino Health Scholarships
- Applicants must be members of Physician Assistants for Latino Health (PALH) and the American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA).
- They must be currently enrolled in a physician assistant program and have leadership experience in the Latino community or be interested in Latino health concerns.
- They must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Selection is based on the overall strength of the application.