- AISES Google Scholarship
- Applicants must be members of an American Indian tribe, Alaska Natives or Native Hawaiians or must be a person of the First Nations from Canada.
- They must also be enrolled as a full-time undergraduate or graduate students attending a four-year educational institution or in their second year of a program at a two-year institution that will lead to a four-year degree.
- Applicants must hold a minimum class standing of sophomore and must be majoring in computer science, computer engineering or a closely-related discipline.
- Students must possess a minimum GPA of 3.0. Selection is based upon the quality of the application.
- The $10,000 award amount is given to those studying in the United States, and the $5,000 award amount is given to those studying in Canada.
- The award includes additional expenses paid for the winners to attend the Google Scholars' Retreat.