AHIMA Foundation Merit Scholarships
Scholarship Provided by : third party
September 30, 2017
- AHIMA Foundation Merit Scholarships
- Applicants must be members of AHIMA.
- Have a minimum 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale.
- Have at least six hours completed in health information management (HIM) or health information technology (HIT).
- Have at least one semester remaining in their course of study and be taking at least six hours per semester in pursuit of the degree.
- The degrees eligible are AA degrees, BA/BS degrees and those who are credentialed and pursing a master's degree.
- Scholarships are also available for HIM professionals pursuing graduate degrees in the health information field.