California Council of the Blind Scholarships
Scholarship Provided by : third party
July 01, 2017
- California Council of the Blind Scholarships
- Applicants must be legally blind residents of California attending an accredited college, university or vocational school full-time or with at least 12 units per term.
- The school does not have to be in California.
- Proof of blindness is required.
- A letter from the local chapter's president or member recommending the applicant is helpful.
- Award money can't be spent on food, clothing or shelter.