Music Committee Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
February 15, 2017
- Music Committee Scholarship
- Applicants must be Kansas residents who are currently high school seniors or college freshmen or sophomores.
- They must have a proven talent and background in music and be planning to major or minor in music at an approved Kansas post-secondary institution.
- Applicants must also be average or better students.
- Three letters of recommendation, with only one from a music teacher, a 1040 income statement, a high school transcript and a statement describing why they are applying for the scholarship are required.
- The scholarship will be awarded in two installments; recipients must maintain a C average to receive the second installment.