Maschhoffs Inc. Pork Industry Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
May 01, 2017
- Maschhoffs Inc. Pork Industry Scholarship
- Applicants must be Iowa residents who are active in 4-H or Future Farmers of America (FFA).
- They must be planning to attend an Iowa postsecondary institution full-time at the undergraduate level beginning in the fall of the application year.
- They must have experience in swine projects and activities.
- Preference will be given to applicants who plan to work in the pork industry after graduation.
- Selection is based on academic merit, awards and recognitions, agricultural projects and professional plans.
- The applicant should be an incoming freshman at either the community college or university level.