New Hampshire Charitable Foundation Adult Student Aid Program
Scholarship Provided by : third party
August 15, 2015
- New Hampshire Charitable Foundation Adult Student Aid Program
- Applicants must be independent students and legal New Hampshire residents.
- They must have applied for financial aid and still have unmet financial need.
- Applicants may be enrolled in a degree or non-degree program, but courses do not have to be taken for credit.
- Preference is given to single parents, students who have previously received funding through the program and successfully completed coursework and students with little education beyond high school.