Pace Law School Environmental Consortium Merit Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
August 04, 2015
- Pace Law School Environmental Consortium Merit Scholarship
- Applicants must be incoming first-year students at Pace Law School.
- They must be currently enrolled in or have earned a bachelor's or master's degree from an Environmental Consortium of Hudson Valley member institution.
- Selection is based on the application and academic record.
- Recipients are expected to complete at least one research project pertaining to environmental issues involving the Hudson Valley while attending Pace.